Friday, October 23, 2009

Prayers


Sisters:

We need of your prayers on behalf of Connie Maldonado and her family.
Connie is having a complicated surgery this morning.

We also need your prayers on behalf of Sister Dee Sopalski, mother of Jolene Sopalski.  Dee will also have a surgery tomorrow.

Please check with these families for any needs that they may have from you.  We will keep you informed of any updates.

Thank you in advance for your love and prayers for these families.

Sister Hines

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our prayers and love will be with them. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is linda chavis a dear friend of dee from 1982 we both had our daughters born the same day. I live in bermuda, but in Florida right now visiting my daughter an the last # I have for dee is disconnected an not sure if her or Jolene Still live in Orange park.if you have contact with her can you please have her call 9042268613 or email me @ sobeautiful90@hotmail.com thanks a lot GOD BLESS YOU