Friday, April 17, 2009

Service Opportunity - Portia

Often in our prayers we ask our Father for opportunities to serve others. We offer our time and abilities, but sometimes we just don't know where or when we are needed. Today, we're being presented with just such an opportunity - a way to help one of our own dear sisters in need. Please read her ad below and give her a call if you can help her.

Portia Carmelle Dedman (904) 352-4014

I am 19 years old and trying to save money to buy a car. I often do janitorial work, cleaning houses and/or whatever necessary. I also have a lot of experience with babysitting. I have been a live-in nanny. I am great with kids and have years of experience with kids of all ages. One of my most useful hobbies is organizing things! As soon as I find a car, I will be able to begin school at FCCJ. I want to be a CNA now, and later on move up. If you are interested in my services, you have information about a car and/or any members that would be renting out rooms by July 2009, PLEASE contact me. Thank you!

No comments: